Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chucky Face

So, this started a while back - probably when Elyse was about seven or eight months old. She would make this funny face, scrunching up her nose and breathing in and out. It took me back to about 1990 - when the Chucky movies were out with the little cute doll that turned all scary. I started calling her Chucky whenever she did it and soon, she was doing it on command. Still does. I can't believe I'm actually admitting this to the world - that I lovingly compare my sweet angel to a killer doll. Haha.

OK, so remember Chucky? He looked all sweet and then would turn into this:

OK, here's my Chucky.

Oh, Chuck. I hope you do this face for me forever. It makes me laugh every time. We love ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?